Welcome to Delta Academy
The Delta Academy
2012 SUMMER SCHOOL
ONE SESSION ONLY
JUNE 18, 2012 THRU JULY 26, 2012
Open to all Students Grade 7-12STEP ONE—Get the right courses and sign up REGISTRATION — PRIOR TO SUMMER SCHOOL Contact The Delta Academy 4075 N Rancho Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada 89130 (702) 396-2252 (702) 396-0848 Fax Bruce Congleton—Principal Jessica Walden—Office Manager/Registrar
• Students that want to take summer school must contact The Delta Academy and sign up for a maximum of two classes.
• REMINDER: Only one session is available through The Delta Academy (June 18 – July 26, 2012). If a student registers for two (2) classes, BOTH CLASSES START June 18, 2011 and are taken at the same time and must be completed by the end of the term. Any student that submits late registration will be subject to a late fee of $25.00. You will be considered late if your sign up after the first class day. Late registration will close on Thursday, June 21, 2012.
STEP TWO – Activate Your Account
• If the student has attended the On Line program at the Delta Academy, they can skip to Step 3 after they have paid the fee for the course.
• If the student has not attended the Delta Academy, your classes will be available after you have completed and returned the registration packet and paid your fees. The registration packet is available at the school or on our Web Site.
STEP THREE – You will need a transcript to verify that you are taking the right classes. Transcripts are the responsibility of the student and should be turned in with your registration packet. A letter from your counselor will count as a transcript if it outlines the classes that you need to take. The Delta Academy will accommodate your request and is not responsible for misinformation that may have been turned in from the student or from their school.
• Students cannot take semester one and semester two of the same course unless they previously failed one of the courses and need to replace the grade.
STEP FOUR – Turn in your forms and pay for your registration. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN
• Payment for class(es) is to be made by the first class day.
• Fee: $90.00 per course (students can take up to two courses). Payments must be made by personal check, money order, cashiers check, or cash.
(Late Registration will be available from Tuesday, June 19, 2012 until Thursday, July 21, 2012. There will be a 25.00 fee for late registration. The 25.00 fee will cover one or two late registrations.
Classes to be offered by The Delta Academy during 2012 Summer Session:
|High School Class||Middle School Students|
|Algebra I – semester one & two
Pre-Algebra—semester one & two
Algebra II – semester one & two
Geometry—semester one & two
Integrated Math—semester one & two
Pre-Calculus—semester one & two
English I – semester one & two
English II – semester one & two
English III—semester one & two
English IV—semester one & two
U.S. History – semester one & two
World History I – semester one & two
U.S. Gov. – semester one & two
Electives available upon request
|Health 8Physical Education 7 and 8
Pre Algebra 8
Language Arts 8
History and Geography 8
Language Arts 7
World Civilizations 7
Students are required to attend school at least one day each week to satisfy the attendance requirement. School will be open each day of the week except on Friday. Students are required to attend from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. The four hours are continuous and no lunch break will take place. The students may bring a small snack to keep them on task.
Attendance is mandatory and not optional. If you do not attend at least one day each week, you will not get credit. There will be no excuses. If you know that you will not be able to attend your classes one week, do not sign up for classes this summer.